All Data & Communications provides fibre optical installation, testing, configuration, repair and troubleshooting solutions to South East Queensland. This includes Brisbane, Sunshine and Gold Coasts, and outer regional centres. We also travel all over Queensland and Northern New South Wales.
Our technicians are trained and approved by leading industry suppliers ensuring that your unique fibre optic requirements are met with expertise and the highest quality of workmanship.
We utilise state-of-the-art equipment such as the DSX8000 with a Light Source Power Meter (LSPM) and an Optical Time Domain Reflectometer (OTDR). We inspect all fibre ends prior to installation and to ensure a good clean test the camera module is cleaned prior to each job.
We can assist with:
- Fibre optic cabling installation, repairs, cleaning and testing
- Complete project management from network design through to documentation
- Fusion splicing, mechanical splicing and testing
- Fibre solutions for indoor and outdoor applications
- Multi-mode fibre and single mode fibre solutions
- Data centre facilities
- Pre-terminated fibre optic cable and modules
- Fibre types include OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4 along with OS1 and OS2
- Supply of equipment and consumables
- Providing documentation and certification of our work
All our cablers are industry registered and have undertaken appropriate training modules to ensure that they are competent to perform the cabling work according to the Wiring Rules, which ensures safety to consumers, cablers and the customer network. Cabling work is in accordance with Australian Standard AS/ACIF S009 Installation requirements for customer cabling (Wiring Rules).
If you suspect a problem with your fibre optic network or data centre contact us.
Why Choose Optical Fibre?
You will experience many benefits from choosing optical fibre over metal cables, including:
- Significantly reduced interference from external sources
- Your data remains in digital format, this is much more efficient than transferring data in analogue form
- Greater network capability, fibre cables can carry significantly more data
- Cost-effective network maintenance, fibre is cheaper to maintain into the future than metal cables
The benefits and uses of optic fibre are extensive and varied.
Contact us today to find a solution that would best suit your current and future requirements.