All of our cablers are registered and have undertaken appropriate training modules to ensure that they are competent to perform the cabling work according to the Wiring Rules, which ensure safety to consumers, cablers and the customer network. Cabling work is in accordance with Australian Standard AS/ACIF S009 Installation requirements for customer cabling (Wiring Rules).
This standard defines the technical requirements for the installation or repair of cabling that is connected to a telecommunications network. The standard covers cabling practice sufficient to ensure that the installation or normal use of the cabling does not expose cablers or customers to any dangers and/or adversely affect the telecommunications network.
We can assist with:
- Network data cabling, category 5e, 6, 6a and Cat7
- Testing to current Australian and International Standards
- Custom network design and installation
- Data centre facilities
- Telephone cabling and extension points
- Server racks, enclosures, and patch panels
- Computer workstations, network printer points and additional outlets
- Workstation soft wiring, mutos and consolidation points
- Wireless network installations, access points, smart switches, troubleshooting, etc.
- Patch cords, cable assemblies and auxiliary parts
- Project documentation and cable system audits